carburetor for 350cc and 295cc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• carburetor for 350cc and 295cc

Does anyone know if a carburetor off a 295cc Robin will fit a 350cc Robin (pre MCI 1996 year) engine? I have a mechanic locally that says they will. Just want to confirm.

Yes, it will.
    Regards

Comment

The one for the 350 will fit the 295 but you may have fouling or flooding problems. The 350 carb is a little different and may allow for more fuel flow. Hence the possibility of plug fouling and flooding. We had this problem on the one I'm helping a friend fix up.

Comment

can you re-jet the 350 carb to a 295cc carb?

Comment

Posted earlier by LakeRat View Post
          can you re-jet the 350 carb to a 295cc carb?
          the only real difference in the 350 carb and the 295 carb is the jet. if you have a 295 carb, put a 350 carb jet in it. if you have a carb from a 350 you can leave it as is for a little extra performance or put the 295 jet in it. when i had a 295cc i put the 350 jet in it. it does give you a little extra power.

Comment

Does anyone know where I can get a manual for a 1999 ezgo gas cart. 295cc engine?

Comment

Where can I buy a new carb for the EH 35 C engine. I found one for just under $100 a coupla' years back, but I don't remember where.

Comment

Please log in or Sign Up to reply to this thread

Golf Carts Forum

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              X