Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EH29C choke issues

Hey everyone!
    i purchased a gas EZGO golf cart. Not sure what the year of this cart is. All i was able to find was manufacture code: H200, and with the following 1295155 below it.

My question is inregards to the engine itself EH29c. it runs ok, but it runs a whole lot better with the choke pulled out. can i do any damage to the engine if i run it with the choke out? or are there any fixes to this.

Thanks!

Hello RS.

Common problem. Dirty main jet in the carburetor. Take the carb apart, take out the main jet, and clean it up real good.
    Regards

Comment

No you will not damage the engine by running with the choke out all the time, but you will sure as hell get tired of doing it after the first 5 minutes.
      Regards

Comment

thanks matti,
        i've already taken abart the carb and cleaned it. i guess i probably didn't do a good job, so i'll do it again.
        would you happen to have a pic of the main jet, i'm not to familiar with this motor and i just want to make sure i'm cleaning the right stuff.

Comment

http://www.golfcartsforum.com/golf-c...r-diagram.html

When you remove the bowl on the bottom, you must remove one main bolt. Well, after you remove that bolt and remove the bowl, inside of the threads where the bolt that holds the bowl on is where the main jet is. You need a flat head screwdriver and you can unscrew the jet, remove it and clean it. Sometimes they freeze in there, if you cant get it out, its time for a new carburetor.
          Regards

Comment

What is the difference between the carburetor for the 295cc engine and the 350cc engine?

Comment

Posted earlier by gilmorejon View Post
              What is the difference between the carburetor for the 295cc engine and the 350cc engine?
              The drain screw at the bottom are on different sides. Makes no sense and no difference.
              Regards

Comment

Posted earlier by Matti View Post
                No you will not damage the engine by running with the choke out all the time, but you will sure as hell get tired of doing it after the first 5 minutes.
                Not to metion the gas you will burn

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                X