2002 TXT fix up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2002 TXT fix up

Hey guys... just got a 2002 gas cart for next to nothing.. but it does need some work.

I live overseas, so getting parts and proper maintenance is tough..so i hope you guys can help.

Here are the parts/changes im doing right now

Spark Plugs
    Air Filter
    Air Filter Cover
    Timing Belt
    CVT Driver Belt
    Fuel Pump

The guy working on my cart is telling me about a few other pieces.. but because of the language..i dont understand what pieces he is talking about.

ill post some pics... please help..

The engine runs good--- but had low compression--- so the engine was cleaned and with the new fuel pump and other parts mentioned above.. should be good to go.

Here is a pic of the engine .. the airfilter case is removed... other parts opened...

Picture of the engine..
    EH29C

The second attachment-- is a picture of a rubber piece-- the mechanic is saying i need 8 of these pieces... is this a
    Bushing-Shock

Item No: 10194G1??
    Attached Files

Comment

I also apparently need a Reverse Switch.... here is a picture of current one that is not working. what would be the correct piece to order?
      here is a picture...
      Attached Files
      Updated by Michael Eddie; July 3, 2011, 08:46 PM. Reason: font tags un-needed

Comment

Posted earlier by aimgator View Post
        The second attachment-- is a picture of a rubber piece-- the mechanic is saying i need 8 of these pieces... is this a
        Bushing-Shock

Item No: 10194G1??
        Yes, bushing.
        Regards

Comment

Posted earlier by aimgator View Post
          I also apparently need a Reverse Switch.... here is a picture of current one that is not working. what would be the correct piece to order?
          here is a picture...
          That would be called a microswitch.
          Regards

Comment

Show More Comments

Golf Carts Forum

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          X