Forum Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello! Any idea what year this Club Car is?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello! Any idea what year this Club Car is?

Hi,

I am new to the forum and just bought this Club Car. The previous owner had no idea what year it was. I'm guessing its an older one as it looks to have nothing digital. It runs, although the batteries are weak. I am expecting to do some major component replacements, like front and read suspension (lift), batteries (LIFEPO), motor, and controller electronics. But, I'm just getting started. I know a some about DC electronics, but have never worked on a gold cart. Any advice is welcome.

Randy

You do not have permission to view this gallery.

If you are a guest, you may be required to Log In or Sign Up to view.

This gallery has 4 photos.

OK, firstly, I apologize since this is not really the right channel for my question. I have done a little research, its a mid 80's DS model, Series with 5 solenoids. I've already found https://www.cartsunlimited.net/ for upgrade options. It looks like I'm off and running. When I have a specific problem, I'll be sure to post it here. thanks!
    Updated by rrrandy; December 30, 2021, 05:19 PM.

Comment

The serial number is the key. I am guessing it is AXX yada yada. XX is the year. You are right, that is the 5 solenoid style and that phased out in the early 90s. Mine is a 93 and it has the controller.

Comment

Show More Comments

Golf Carts Forum

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      X