2010 Club car president hesitation and stalling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 Club car president hesitation and stalling

My cart when playing golf will not run after I am stopped. If I push the accelerator pedal a few times it will start again, I do not have this problem if I
    I am running, we have replaced the solenoid and f & r switch and mcore which has not helped. My mechanic wants to change the pedal assembly to the old style mcore to see if that resolves the problem. What do you folks think?

Posted earlier by keyssteve@hotmail.com View Post
    My cart when playing golf will not run after I am stopped. If I push the accelerator pedal a few times it will start again, I do not have this problem if I
    I am running, we have replaced the solenoid and f & r switch and mcore which has not helped. My mechanic wants to change the pedal assembly to the old style mcore to see if that resolves the problem. What do you folks think?

You really did not replace the MCOR you put a new TPS in, throttle position sensor yes good idea.
    In my signature go to my web site under parts I have the part number listed it comes with the wire harness adapter. Part number starts with am something like that.

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    X