09' Club Prescedent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 09' Club Prescedent

Can I speed up my stock 09 without mods. I hear about some programmer changes that help????

Or, is it easier and more benefits from changing out the motor to an after market that will run faster and probably deliver better torque. If so, can someone give me some benefit of experience of which is the best route. Not necessarily looking to save alot of money just want to pick the best option.

This is a 48 volt, decent batteries with a little bit of lift and 10" tires.

Appreciate the advice.

I guess look at my website and make your own decisions
    don't mean to be short but I'm no salesmen if you have any questions fire away
    Updated by gaminde; August 3, 2013, 05:15 PM.

Comment

• TBI Warrior
      TBI Warrior commented
      Editing a comment
      Gaminde, I see it has been 4 years since this was posted. Has there been any change in getting the Speed code 5 upgrade to work on a golf cart whose serial # begins with a PH?

Thanks

Posted earlier by gaminde View Post
    I guess look at my website and make your own decisions
    don't mean to be short but I'm no salesmen if you have any questions fire away
    I'll ck your site out.

I have another issue that I've been trying to solve. The cart hesitates and sometimes wont run for/rev when I push the pedal. I traced out the wiring and ck'd the ohms across the MCOR and solenoid and that was higher @280 vs 180-190 ohms that the manual says.

But the issue is it wasnt coming in always. I can now get it to come in irregularly and the wheels turn but, I can pull one of the control leads off, the solenoid while energized, either the light blue or other one and the solenoid sounds like it drops out but in most cases the wheels keep turning?!!!!!

I can energize and de-energize with the coil wire and hear the relay snap each time, but it doesnt always effect the output to the motor, once they get to running it doesnt seem to make any difference!

Can this relay be opened and inspected or is it a throw away? and does anyone have any ideas??

Comment

I'm sorry I'm having a hard time following what your saying is it hesitating or does it sometimes not run, and what do the wheels turning mean. Higher resistance could cause a problem there could be a dirty connections or a bad coil in you're solenoid. At the MCOR there are two connections one has three wires one has two wires the one with two wires unplug it and install a paper clip in those two connections and test your cart.

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      X