Older Club Car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Older Club Car

Where can I find a wiring diagram for a 36 volt Club Car? The batteries were taken out without properly marking the cables as to how they go back. Any help will be appreciated.
    Please contact Dave Hilton, dhilton.1@charter.net ,Thanks

Hello dave, check your private messages.
    Regards

Comment

I also have a similar situation. A Club Car 36 volt battery wiring diagram would help. I'm just not positive about a couple of small wires.

Comment

Posted earlier by David Hass View Post
        I also have a similar situation. A Club Car 36 volt battery wiring diagram would help. I'm just not positive about a couple of small wires.
        Please check here http://www.golfcartsforum.com/golf-c...g-diagram.html

Please note that you need at least 5 posts to view wiring diagrams. 4 more to go.
        Regards

Comment

I am looking for a 1991 Club Car diagram as I just got one that the guy tried to replace one of the 6v with a 12 v. I bought a new set of batteries and now I wanna make sure I wire it correctly. Thanks

Comment

does anyone know if a video is available out there maybe like you tube or such that has a step by step of how to install the new wires? I just ordered new cables and wanna make sure I do it right.

Comment

Same issue here.
              New to golf carts- looks like mine has had some uh, surgeries done over the years. '92- 36V. Any rule of thumb as to wire size? I have what looks to be workbench scraps- literally- different colors spliced.

Comment

Posted earlier by chrisg View Post
                does anyone know if a video is available out there maybe like you tube or such that has a step by step of how to install the new wires? I just ordered new cables and wanna make sure I do it right.
                Take a photo of your batteries for reference then replace them one at a time and you should have no problems.

Comment

Posted earlier by tealsmill View Post
                  Same issue here.
                  New to golf carts- looks like mine has had some uh, surgeries done over the years. '92- 36V. Any rule of thumb as to wire size? I have what looks to be workbench scraps- literally- different colors spliced.
                  Stock is 6ga, on the other hand, the best cables you can get for a golf cart is 4ga welding cable.

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  X