Need wiring diagram for Clubcar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need wiring diagram for Clubcar

Hello, I am looking for a wiring diagram or other help identifying the terminals on the electric drive motor. It's a Club Car DS 2000 with regen motor on a Vwiper. Could anyone please assist?

Is this a 36 volt cart

Comment

Yes, It is a 36 volt. I wasn't the one to remove the motor for repair and the workers didn't mark anything. I have identified from where the four wires come, battery neg, Forwrd , Reverse, and off the coil, but I am unsure to which motor terminals to reconnect. The terminals are two straight up and two straight forward at 90 degrees from the top terminals.when the motor is remounted.
      Thank you for the assist
      Updated by ronray; June 18, 2012, 08:56 AM. Reason: additional info added

Comment

Ok then its not a regen it will be series.

Comment

I wasn't the one to remove the motor for repair and the workers didn't mark anything. I have identified from where the four wires come, battery neg, Forward , Reverse, and off the coil, but I am unsure to which motor terminals to reconnect. The terminals are two straight up and two straight forward at 90 degrees from the top terminals.when the motor is remounted.
          Thank you for the assist

Comment

Here is a place to start, one is a resistor cart (left) and the other is a controller cart (right).
            Attached Files
            Updated by gaminde; June 18, 2012, 10:00 AM.

Comment

Thanks, I have attached two pictures of the motor in the cart. If I uploaded properly you can see the different arrangement of the terminals on the motor.
              Can you help with identifying them as opposed to the other motor terminal configurations.
              Thanks Again
              Attached Files

Comment

Posted earlier by ronray View Post
                Hello, I am looking for a wiring diagram or other help identifying the terminals on the electric drive motor. It's a Club Car DS 2000 with regen motor on a Vwiper. Could anyone please assist?

I have been searching high and low for a service manual. I finally found this one to a 95/96 36 volt v glide. Check it out, it may help you. I will also include a parts manual I found. It should be very similar if not the same as yours.
                Attached Files

Comment

2 connections will be field the other 2 will be armature. Armature will most likely be the ones towards the back end of the motor, using an ohm meter you can read from connection to connection only 2 should read through each other.

Comment

Gaminde, Thanks for the insight. It tested exactly as you said.
                    jacarreras, Thank you also for the manual. Page 19-9 Figure 19-5 illustrated everything.
                    And a special 'Thanks to "Golf Carts Forum" for bringing a great bunch of people together.
                    My problem is resolved. Although I really will miss one of the island boys chasing the golf cart through the bush trying to turn off the ignition switch with a screw driver as it headed for a coconut tree ! He put the wrong wire the wrong terminal. You had to be here to appreciate it !!! Thanks Again. Ronray

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    X