Need for speed/torque!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need for speed/torque!

2006 Club Car DS IQ. 2010 batteries in good condition. I get 12 mph and torque is very poor on uphill. I'm considering the Plum Quick "Bandit", any comments or other suggestions? Thanks in advance for all info! btw, great forum!

I here nothing but good about PQ motor rebuilders, but I would do controller first I believe you will see more torque doing this over the motor and speed will be there also.

Comment

A few things to check before jumping into it.

Cables, connections and tightness of them. Throttle mechanical linkage rods all the parts should be in good shape. Brakes adjusted right no drag. If electrical all the micro switches working correctley everything needs to be performing well before any upgrades.
      sigpic
      I'm here to help!
      There is no substitute for Voltage!

Comment

OK, I took advantage of the rain and spent some time on the cart. All cables, connections and tightness are tight and corrosion free. The throttle linkage good. Questions: How do I properly test brakes for drag and how do I identify and test micro switches? I know you guys dislike newbies with these questions so thank you again, I greatly appreciate the help.

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        X