Lights out - front and brake Club Cart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lights out - front and brake Club Cart

club cart PQ 0725 -727259 (dealer rebuilt two years ago) front headlights and brake lights stopped working. I found three fuses 15AMPs - push in "U shapped - all functioning. checked wiring (hot and ground) at the front light switch - no current. Cart runs without the lights.
    Is there another fuse or defective part? Is there a simple wirnging diagramn that I could look at.

fdeputy
    Updated by fdeputy; May 3, 2012, 12:32 PM.

The headlight and tail light wiring is fairly simple. You may want to trace the wiring and look for anything that has been repaired (loose connection, etc.), something could have been cut and repaired during the refurb.

Comment

U found the problem I would think if the switch has no power. Take switch out and check both wires. One coming in should have power the other one shouldn't.

Look and see if the relay has blown if it factory wiring. Are the power wire hhas come loose.

Little square block with 5 are 4 wirers going to it.

Comment

to: Andy 4639 an Amerian_Dizzle

Your help is appreciated. I now have to test all the leads in and out of the little square switch. I will try to get a replacement from the dealer. Thanks
        Updated by fdeputy; May 4, 2012, 06:43 AM.

Comment

You can buy them local at the auto parts store. Walmart even has them. Get at least a 30amp one.
          Oh your welcome!

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          X