Attempt to determine age/model of cart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attempt to determine age/model of cart

Well hello again. I started a thread about 2 months ago and got great response from you all. Thanks very much. I solved that problem by adding fresh set of batteries.

Basically I am now trying to identify age/year/model of my cart. We attemped this before but my pics left something to be desired so will attempt again.

Need it identified so i can get manuals for it. Any help will be greately appreciated. The guy I bought it from told me it was late 90's (98/99) but doubt it because someone has removed the tag for identfication. (???) He also misinformed me about the age of the batteries!!!
    Attached Files

do the rear wheel wells have a flair kit on them that appears to be from the factory?
    Updated by dwon5; March 4, 2012, 08:47 PM.
    IF WE CAN'T HELP OTHERS THEN WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE ARE WE
    sigpic

Comment

By what pictures you show late 80's. They used the old coil cables and put a controller in it. Good for them.
      The steering wheel if correct is 80's model and earlier. Look on the frame right above the driver side rear tire. On the dash area also.

I have never seen a factory club car with the controller mounted like that. Glad they swaped it out for you though a lot safer.
      sigpic
      I'm here to help!
      There is no substitute for Voltage!

Comment

Fender flairs appear to be factory, but don't know how you determine for certain. Sounds like it could have been patched together with whatever parts that were available!! Pretty apparent I didn't get what was advertised!! Live and learn!! Is it supposed to have only one forward speed?? It runs pretty good on the flat but pulls down going up hill. Due to being 36 volt I assume?? Thanks for your help!!

Comment

Can you get a picture of the throttle linkage? What is the gas pedal rod hooked to in the battery area of the cart?

Can you take a over all picture of the battery area?
          sigpic
          I'm here to help!

Comment

Linkage is attached to black device located in upper left of the picture. (Has yellow and white label on it)
            Attached Files

Comment

It's a v-glide. Mid 80's.

He modified it so he did it off a 96-97 wiring it looks like but used old coil cables on it.
              Updated by andy4639; March 7, 2012, 05:54 PM.
              sigpic
              I'm here to help!

Comment

Thanks for the info. Not sure what it means except for the feeling "I been had". LOL Seller represented cart as late 90's model. Was able to locate set of 2 year old batteries for only $150.00 so not the great expense.

V Glide?? is that a good upgrade?? Also what is the significance of useing the "old" cables? Wish i was more knowlegeable!!
                Updated by gerryl42; March 10, 2012, 07:55 AM. Reason: additional questions

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                X