Floor Jack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floor Jack

I think I need to start my project with a good floor jack. Any suggestions? Not much in the way of American-made ones anymore.. Milwaukee's are very expensive. Thanks!

While not US made, all the floor jacks I have used in the last 10 years have come from Harbor Freight. The 1 1/2T model I have even lifts my Expedition when doing tires and brakes. That and a set of jack stands does just about anything you want.

Comment

I've got a good set of jack stands. My last floor jack was a cheap one and failed after a few uses. I've got the cart running with new batteries, new seats, and a couple new tires. Seems to run ok but I want to check out the suspension, cables, etc. Guess I'll see what's available at Harbor Freight. Have one nearby. Thanks!

Comment

I like the one from Harbor frieght like this. I use it all the time.

http://www.harborfreight.com/lightwe...ift-94715.html
        sigpic
        I'm here to help!
        There is no substitute for Voltage!

Comment

Looks like a helpful design. Thanks for the input.

Comment

I'm finding it's more and more expensive to support our standard of living by buying American. I try as much as I can. Cheapest I found it was about $380. Hope my grandkids appreciate it. It should last till I'm gone!
            Attached Files

Comment

Been seeing some of the ones for garden tractors in the stores that lift by the wheels like a wheel lift tow truck. Everything is open and accessible to work on underneath.

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              X