1986 Club Car Battery Wiring Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1986 Club Car Battery Wiring Question

Is there any where I can find a diagram of the wiring hook up for a 1986 club car? I took pictures before I unhooked the batteries but it stilll isn't very helpful.

Posted earlier by jamkatt View Post
    Is there any where I can find a diagram of the wiring hook up for a 1986 club car? I took pictures before I unhooked the batteries but it stilll isn't very helpful.
    Does this help

http://www.golfcartsforum.com/golf-c...g-diagram.html
    2005 CC Precedent

Comment

It could be but I can not access it. It says I need to make 5 posts first (which I have) but still no luck.

Comment

Posted earlier by jamkatt View Post
        It could be but I can not access it. It says I need to make 5 posts first (which I have) but still no luck.
        85_88_club_car_36v_wiring_diagram.gif
        2005 CC Precedent

Comment

is that a factory drawing?

Comment

Posted earlier by sonicj View Post
            is that a factory drawing?
            Yes.
            2005 CC Precedent

Comment

Here is the battery wiring diagram for most carts, you just need to pick yours which will be either Fig A (48v) or Fig F (36v): http://www.golfcartsforum.com/golf-c...ut-wiring.html

Comment

did you make that drawing doug?

Comment

did you make that drawing doug?
                  No I found it somewhere about a year ago and thought why re-invent the wheel.

Comment

thats pretty good.

i need to make one showing my battery layout... it uses far less cable than the stock CC configuration.
                    -sj

Comment

thats pretty good.

i need to make one showing my battery layout... it uses far less cable than the stock CC configuration.
                      -sj
                      I couldn't agree with you more that you could use a lot less cable when wiring the batteries up.
                      Having batteries with as short a cable as possible makes more electrical sense and is less expensive as well.
                      I'm guessing they have the batteries oriented a certain way for simplicity and consistency for the service people. It also helps to have the batteries oriented with the pos/neg all in the same position so dancing through it with a meter is less confusing.

Comment

ya mee too and this site sux ! i need the wiring diagram for a 86 club car 36 volt and people on here have them , dont really care to join but did to get help and i still cant!WHY THE HELL DO I NEED TO MAKE 5 POSTS !!!! DOES ANYONE SMELL WHAT IM STEPPIN IN ???

Comment

Posted earlier by greg View Post
                          ya mee too and this site sux ! i need the wiring diagram for a 86 club car 36 volt and people on here have them , dont really care to join but did to get help and i still cant!WHY THE HELL DO I NEED TO MAKE 5 POSTS !!!! DOES ANYONE SMELL WHAT IM STEPPIN IN ???
                          Sorry to say it but this is why you need 5 post.

I and other's do a lot of research to find info about these carts so I can help people with there problems. I spend more time helping people on these forums than most most people spend on a computer. All we ask is for you the reciever to make 5 post which only takes a few minutes of your time.

For the info wanted there is very little in return that we ask for. So no I don't smell anything!
                          As you know this info isn't easy to come by personally or on the net. If it was you wouldn't be here right now. So no 5 post are not any big deal.
                          Have fun with the cart!

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                          X