1986 Club Car Battery Wiring Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1986 Club Car Battery Wiring Question

Is there any where I can find a diagram of the wiring hook up for a 1986 club car? I took pictures before I unhooked the batteries but it stilll isn't very helpful.

Posted earlier by jamkatt View Post
    Is there any where I can find a diagram of the wiring hook up for a 1986 club car? I took pictures before I unhooked the batteries but it stilll isn't very helpful.
    Does this help

http://www.golfcartsforum.com/golf-c...g-diagram.html
    2005 CC Precedent

Comment

It could be but I can not access it. It says I need to make 5 posts first (which I have) but still no luck.

Comment

Posted earlier by jamkatt View Post
        It could be but I can not access it. It says I need to make 5 posts first (which I have) but still no luck.
        85_88_club_car_36v_wiring_diagram.gif
        2005 CC Precedent

Comment

is that a factory drawing?

Comment

Posted earlier by sonicj View Post
            is that a factory drawing?
            Yes.
            2005 CC Precedent

Comment

Here is the battery wiring diagram for most carts, you just need to pick yours which will be either Fig A (48v) or Fig F (36v): http://www.golfcartsforum.com/golf-c...ut-wiring.html

Comment

did you make that drawing doug?

Comment

did you make that drawing doug?
                  No I found it somewhere about a year ago and thought why re-invent the wheel.

Comment

thats pretty good.

i need to make one showing my battery layout... it uses far less cable than the stock CC configuration.
                    -sj

Comment

thats pretty good.

i need to make one showing my battery layout... it uses far less cable than the stock CC configuration.
                      -sj
                      I couldn't agree with you more that you could use a lot less cable when wiring the batteries up.
                      Having batteries with as short a cable as possible makes more electrical sense and is less expensive as well.
                      I'm guessing they have the batteries oriented a certain way for simplicity and consistency for the service people. It also helps to have the batteries oriented with the pos/neg all in the same position so dancing through it with a meter is less confusing.

Comment

ya mee too and this site sux ! i need the wiring diagram for a 86 club car 36 volt and people on here have them , dont really care to join but did to get help and i still cant!WHY THE HELL DO I NEED TO MAKE 5 POSTS !!!! DOES ANYONE SMELL WHAT IM STEPPIN IN ???

Comment

Posted earlier by greg View Post
                          ya mee too and this site sux ! i need the wiring diagram for a 86 club car 36 volt and people on here have them , dont really care to join but did to get help and i still cant!WHY THE HELL DO I NEED TO MAKE 5 POSTS !!!! DOES ANYONE SMELL WHAT IM STEPPIN IN ???
                          Sorry to say it but this is why you need 5 post.

I and other's do a lot of research to find info about these carts so I can help people with there problems. I spend more time helping people on these forums than most most people spend on a computer. All we ask is for you the reciever to make 5 post which only takes a few minutes of your time.

For the info wanted there is very little in return that we ask for. So no I don't smell anything!
                          As you know this info isn't easy to come by personally or on the net. If it was you wouldn't be here right now. So no 5 post are not any big deal.
                          Have fun with the cart!
                          sigpic
                          I'm here to help!
                          There is no substitute for Voltage!

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                          X