Re Work Shop Manual for 2004 Club Car Precedent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re Work Shop Manual for 2004 Club Car Precedent

If you are looking for a workshop manual to suit Club Car Precedent 2004 let me know. I may be able to push you in the right direction.This is not service manual it is the complete workshop manual so don't get them mixed up.
    PM me if interested the pdf file is 13mb so make sure you can receive that size file.

Rodallen good to see you here

Comment

to GCF rodallen! I hope you stay and enjoy the site.
      You sent me a copy of the manual about 2 months ago and I have been using it for a variety of things.
      Thanks for posting up the offer on the manual!

Comment

rodallen, the file size limits are very high on this forum if you would like to post a thread and attach it I could move it to the diagrams or articles section if you would like.
        Regards

Comment

Hi if you would like to send me your email I will send you the workshop manual.

Comment

Posted earlier by Matti View Post
            rodallen, the file size limits are very high on this forum if you would like to post a thread and attach it I could move it to the diagrams or articles section if you would like.
            Hi Matti the limit is 10 mb the PDF file is more than that.If you would like to email me I will send it to you

Comment

Posted earlier by rodallen View Post
              Hi Matti the limit is 10 mb the PDF file is more than that.If you would like to email me I will send it to you
              PDF's are set at 4GB's
              Regards

Comment

As I mentioned earlier I have the Precedent manual that rodallen was kind enough to send me awhile ago.
                It's a 13.3MB file so it can't be posted but if anyone needs it I would be happy to oblige, just send me a PM with an email address.

Comment

Posted earlier by dougmcp View Post
                  As I mentioned earlier I have the Precedent manual that rodallen was kind enough to send me awhile ago.
                  It's a 13.3MB file so it can't be posted but if anyone needs it I would be happy to oblige, just send me a PM with an email address.
                  Doug, the maximum size for a PDF on golfcartsforum is 4 Gigabytes, that is over 4,000 Megabytes. Why can't it be posted?
                  Regards

Comment

Would it be possible to email me the file?
                    Thanks,
                    Bob

Comment

Could you email me a copy to me?
                      regards
                      Peter

Comment

Posted earlier by tripeter View Post
                        Could you email me a copy to me?
                        regards
                        Peter
                        I sure can. Send me a PM with your email address and I will send it to you.

Comment

Hi Doug

I'm converting the Precedent to road legal in the UK. It's a bit of a minefield as we have a few strange rules to comply with.
                          Peter
                          Updated by dougmcp; October 10, 2011, 10:41 AM.

Comment

Hi Peter,
                            I sent your Precedent manual to your email address and deleted your email from the post for your protection.
                            Thanks again to rodallen for providing it to our membership.
                            We have some unique rules scattered across the US as well.
                            What kind of special rules do you have to adhere to for road legal in the UK?
                            Updated by dougmcp; October 10, 2011, 11:32 AM.

Comment

Posted earlier by dougmcp View Post
                              What kind of special rules do you have to adhere to for road legal in the UK?
                              Im interested to know too. It is completly illegal in New Jersey unless you have it up to par with lights, blinkers seat belts, windshield, you must be licensed, registered and insured as a low speed vehicle. Its too expensive.
                              Regards

Comment

Could you be so kiind as to email me a manual. tomdavis@pobox.com

Comment

Posted earlier by tombdavis View Post
                                  Could you be so kiind as to email me a manual.
                                  Thanks for joining the forum Tom.
                                  You can edit out your email address if you want or I can do it for you, your preference.
                                  FYI, the manual I sent to to your email was rejected. Your email either will not handle that 13.6MB size or something else is wrong.
                                  All is not lost, the file is up on the resources area and you can download it yourself. Here's the link: http://www.golfcartsforum.com/golf-c...ce-manual.html
                                  Sometimes it takes the server a little time to catch up with yor posts so be patient, it changes status every few hours.
                                  Let us know if you get it.
                                  Updated by dougmcp; November 23, 2011, 08:01 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the PDF. It has come in real handy for a newbie like me.

Comment

Hi, can you explain the difference between the service and workshop manuals? I just got a 2008 Precedent that's set up for bags but want to install the rear seat. I have the service manual, but it's not clear what parts or kits I need to make the change out. -Tom

Comment

Posted earlier by tandb2769 View Post
                                        Hi, can you explain the difference between the service and workshop manuals? I just got a 2008 Precedent that's set up for bags but want to install the rear seat. I have the service manual, but it's not clear what parts or kits I need to make the change out. -Tom
                                        Hi Tom
                                        I'm not sure that CC offers a rear seat? most people use aftermarket kits.

Comment

Posted earlier by rodallen View Post
                                          If you are looking for a workshop manual to suit Club Car Precedent 2004 let me know. I may be able to push you in the right direction.This is not service manual it is the complete workshop manual so don't get them mixed up.
                                          PM me if interested the pdf file is 13mb so make sure you can receive that size file.
                                          . Please email copy of wok shop manual to me at jane@lightbournemarine.com

Thanks so much!

Comment

PM sent with email address included.

Thanks in advance!

Comment

the manual is on my website in my signature

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                              X