1986 club car 36v

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1986 club car 36v

Im looking for a f/r switch wiring diagram any help will be greatly appreciated thanks

Hello here you are http://www.golfcartsforum.com/golf-cart-diagrams/466-club-car-ds-85-86-87-88-36v-wiring-diagram.html

you need 5 posts to view diagrams, only 3 left!
    Regards

Comment

Thanks for the help

Comment

Hope to get it running soon

Comment

I'm sorry to bother you again but I'm not aloud to access the diagram for some reason what should I do

Comment

Is there another way to access it

Comment

Read this article here http://www.golfcartsforum.com/introd...-diagrams.html
              Regards

Comment

Is it ok to use 3 12 volt deep cycle linked to 36 volt or would they drain to fast. Just looking for alternatives. Or would 6 12 volt linked series and parallel work better it would still be 36 volt. Any suggestions

Comment

If it is a 36v cart, the best combination is 6x6v Golf Cart batteries.
                  Best price I have seen, value vs performance is Sam's Club at about $72 each.

Comment

I used 3 12v regular car batteries for a couple of years. Not as good as 6x6v but will work. It is best if you have a steady supply they won't last as long as deep cycle batteries.

Comment

Even if I use 12v deep cycle marine batteries

Comment

Yep anything that = 36 volts will work, but as doug said, the less amount of batteries that you use, the less run-time you will have.
                        Regards

Comment

I also own 1986 CC. A wiring schematic for that yer would be nice as I have spent months working out the wiring on the cart. Come to find out the A1 terminal was not as expected on the electric motor.
                          Updated by Bull1000; January 8, 2017, 03:46 AM.

Comment

I have a 36 volt Club Car that will go in forward/reverse with key off. I installed a kill switch that prevents it from going forward, but even the kill switch in off does not stop it from going in reverse. Not sure where to look. Any suggestions?

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                            X