PDS parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PDS parts

I'm trying to find parts for a PDS cart. If anyone has any LMK. I'm going to convert a DCS cart to PDS. I need the wiring harness and controller and a motor.
    I want all used parts if possible.
    sigpic
    I'm here to help!
    There is no substitute for Voltage!

Andy, I may have a controller but just curious, do you not have the parts for the DCS ? If you do, why not just drop an after market controller in there ? I have been told the DCS motors are more torquey so that is a good thing.. As for a motor, if you have a core, go see the boys over there in Fort Mill and maybe he has a good core he could swap DCS to PDS plus a few bucks..

Just a thought
    03 E-Z-Go, DCX 400, currently 36vt, 4in, brush guard, 22in Saharas, 12in ITPs, Screaming Yellow, 30MPH :mrgreen: 99 Oasis converted to a MPT 1200, 4in lift, Silver Metallic Pink matching 12in ITP wheels, 08 MPT 1200 in progress, 05 Club Car DS Gasser

Comment

I have everything but the controller for a upgrade. I already have the PQ motor I just figured the DCS cart is trash. I tried two stock controllers I had and neither one would give me both directions. I got forward in both but no reverse.

I just figured it would be a nice upgrade for her cart.
      sigpic
      I'm here to help!
      There is no substitute for Voltage!

Comment

Bump for me too. Im converting a series cart to pds and need the wiring from the switch to the controller.

Comment

Please log in or Sign Up to reply to this thread

Golf Carts Forum

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        X