PDS parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PDS parts

I'm trying to find parts for a PDS cart. If anyone has any LMK. I'm going to convert a DCS cart to PDS. I need the wiring harness and controller and a motor.
    I want all used parts if possible.
    sigpic
    I'm here to help!
    There is no substitute for Voltage!

Andy, I may have a controller but just curious, do you not have the parts for the DCS ? If you do, why not just drop an after market controller in there ? I have been told the DCS motors are more torquey so that is a good thing.. As for a motor, if you have a core, go see the boys over there in Fort Mill and maybe he has a good core he could swap DCS to PDS plus a few bucks..

Just a thought
    03 E-Z-Go, DCX 400, currently 36vt, 4in, brush guard, 22in Saharas, 12in ITPs, Screaming Yellow, 30MPH :mrgreen: 99 Oasis converted to a MPT 1200, 4in lift, Silver Metallic Pink matching 12in ITP wheels, 08 MPT 1200 in progress, 05 Club Car DS Gasser

Comment

I have everything but the controller for a upgrade. I already have the PQ motor I just figured the DCS cart is trash. I tried two stock controllers I had and neither one would give me both directions. I got forward in both but no reverse.

I just figured it would be a nice upgrade for her cart.
      sigpic
      I'm here to help!
      There is no substitute for Voltage!

Comment

Bump for me too. Im converting a series cart to pds and need the wiring from the switch to the controller.

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        X