1988 club car KF82 engine/parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1988 club car KF82 engine/parts

Installed a big block so any parts from my KF82 anyone needs let me know. Motor ran good before I pulled it so most parts should be good. Clutches are already sold. Muffler was no good. Make an offer and let me know what parts you are after.

Jason

Hi Jason, seems like you have a good amount of stock parts, if I run into anyone needing any I will surely send them your way. Maybe include an email address or another form of contacting you just in case we are unable to get you on the forums.
    Regards

Comment

If you can't get to me through the forum my email is klkeaton@embarqmail.com.

Thanks

Jason

Comment

I have an 89 club car and I am looking to move to a bigger engine. Can you tell me what type of engine and clutch you used.

Comment

Green giant,
          I have an 18hp Briggs and Stratton Vanguard engine with CVT clutches. Purchased as a kit from Cart Parts Plus. Sorry this reply took so long, I had been having trouble with my settings or something and was unable to post for a while.

Jason
          Updated by jace1975; September 3, 2011, 09:49 AM.

Comment

i have an 87 club car kf82 but need coil and rev box or even buy the hole motor. if u get a chance and want to send me some prices that would be great.

Comment

Most of the engine is now sold. Only parts left are the block and side cover, and the flywheel and engine covers. Also have the choke button that I no longer need.

Jason

Comment

Jason, I just opened the case on my 91 fz340d and found the big end rod bearing trashed. What would you like for the crank? Or for that matter, what do you want for the rest of your block.

Ryan

Comment

Please log in or Sign Up to reply to this thread

Golf Carts Forum

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                X