New & Used parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New & Used parts

If your looking for new and used parts I have both. I have new parts and older parts for C/C and EZGO's. I can get anything you want at a good price. Check with me before you buy.
    This is a hobby for me so I'm not out to get rich off of you!
    sigpic
    I'm here to help!
    There is no substitute for Voltage!

Do you still have the Stanley charger or are they still available?

Comment

I sold it. The guy liked it better than me. As far as I know you can still buy them. I wasn't that impressed with it after I used it. It was OK but it's like those auto battery charger you buy at Wal Mart. They don't tell you anything.It's either running are not.
      sigpic
      I'm here to help!

Comment

I need a cheap 48v charger to do some maintenance issue on my own batteries.
        I wonder if I can find a Club Car charger that might work. I don't need it to shut off just charge and get up to the finishing voltage of 60v+ so I can equalize my batteries.
        I'll have to look into the wiring diagrams of those chargers to see if they will work

Comment

I don't think you will get them that high. My memory isn't the best but I don't think they would go that high.
          sigpic
          I'm here to help!

Comment

Looking for a 36v marathon charger if you have one.
            Regards

Comment

When you say marothone charger you talking a pacific charger you want. All of mine use the SB connections on them. I buy mine off craigslist most of the time. I have several.
              I have a 36 volt Delta Q charger.

The picture is of the 72 volt Delta Q. 36 is just like it.

I have a 36 volt maintance charger that Walmart uses to push the buggies around with. It's 21 amps. I make adapters for what ever cart I have.

sigpic
              I'm here to help!

Comment

Here is what I have but this one is closer to you.
                http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/m...791221063.html

http://binghamton.craigslist.org/for/2724614787.html

$30.00 I'd buy it. I'll call him in the morning! Shipping will still be under $100.00

Just thought I'd throw this in.
                http://harrisburg.craigslist.org/rvs/2748395431.html
                sigpic
                I'm here to help!

Comment

thanks Andy, i'll keep that in mind when i need parts

Comment

Do you have an EZGO 350cc engine? I don't need the clutch, exhaust and carburetor. Just the engine.

Comment

Don't mess with gas stuff much. But no I don't have any motors. Sorry.
                      sigpic
                      I'm here to help!

Comment

Do you have a controller for a 91 EZGO three wheeler?

Comment

gregor

hi: looking for drive clutch 1973 ezgo robin engine by fugi 175 cc shaft is 7/8 inch. about 4 inches long keyed but not tapered.gregor
                          Updated by gregor; September 17, 2012, 02:21 PM. Reason: wrong shaft size

Comment

How about the wiring off a pds cart from the switch to the controller? Im converting one to pds. From series

Comment

hi: looking for a comet drive for 1973 ezgo.It has a robin 175cc import from japan. straigt 3/4 inch keyed shaft about 4 inches long.Coult change gas engine but this one i found at estate sale with zero hours. stll had factory plugs in exhaust and spark plug.Could convert to chain drive but comet clutch would be simpler. please reply to (gregor}

Comment

Hi I have a 2001 medalist and I need a pedal assembly, the cart i got in trade as it turns out didn't have any of the guts inside.

Comment

r u still selling used parts? last post was 2012

Comment

I'm looking for a Curtis 1206 SX-005 controller for a '94 E-Z Go DCS cart. I'm also looking for an ignition coil for a 2015 Club Car Precedent with the Subaru EX40 engine in it. Would you happen to know where to get either one of these parts?

Comment

Please log in or Sign Up to reply to this thread

Golf Carts Forum

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                    X