London, KY event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• London, KY event

Everyone welcome. Should be a good time.

Sounds pretty cool. I want be out of our outage then though so I doubt can make it.
    sigpic
    I'm here to help!
    There is no substitute for Voltage!

Comment

Great Fun!
      Too far for me to go
      Hey, I know that 96 cart.

Comment

Nice event, thank you for sharing hope many come!!!
        Regards

Comment

I have e-mail the track about bringing the make a wish cart to that event. we'll see what they say
          Attached Files
          IF WE CAN'T HELP OTHERS THEN WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE ARE WE
          sigpic

Comment

well this is what the i got back from themand I quote "looks awsome... yes you can bring it up if you like" so the cart will be in London , Ky june 1and 2 hope to see alot of you there
            IF WE CAN'T HELP OTHERS THEN WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE ARE WE
            sigpic

Comment

FRIDAY:
              Gates open @ 6:00, Test and Tune From 7:00-11:00 (carts can be there sooner…But can not use track till 7:00)

SATURDAY:
              Show and Shine Cart Show 12:00pm
              Mud Pit 2:00pm
              Time Trials 4:00
              Racing starts @ 7:00

Trails are open for use Friday, and Saturday.

$10 per person Friday night, $10 per spectator, and $25 per cart/racer Saturday, (10 and under free)

We will have a cart racers meeting before the race. If all the race carts are willing to put in $10-$20 bucks (depending on how many racers) then, we will have a pay out. We Will also have Trophies for 1st,2nd,3rd, for the drag racing, 1st,2nd, for the Mud Pit, and 1st,2nd for the Cart Show.

Cart show will be judged by the spectators. (there will be cards to mark cart #'s for first and second)

We will use your NG # for all events. If you don't have one, we will assign you a random # for participation. You can use you NG # for all events unless you have more than one cart in a single event (it will need a second one) #'s are free, we just need to know who its assigned to.
              You will need that # posted on you cart during event

The mud pit and the cart show is before the gate open. Cart people will be allowed in before the gates open, (but will still have to pay there admision) So we need as may mud pit carts, and show carts as wee can, and it will be up to us to judge the show carts.

Fellas, I've never organized anything like this before, so I'm sure to have made a mistake or two. Please be easy on me, and let me know if you have any questions.

Comment

Good luck with it. Hope everyone has a good time. Take plenty of pictures and video's for those of us who will be working!
                sigpic
                I'm here to help!
                There is no substitute for Voltage!

Comment

It was a great time. We got to meet a lot of great people. I wish more of you could have made it.

Comment

I'll add some more later.

Comment

Thank you for everything, Troy! It was a blast. Looking forward to the next one!

Comment

Please log in or Sign Up to reply to this thread

Golf Carts Forum

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                      X