Ohio events?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ohio events?

are there ever anything that happens in northwest Ohio. i don't drive so I'm limited to travel distance
    IF WE CAN'T HELP OTHERS THEN WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE ARE WE
    sigpic

Posted earlier by dwon5 View Post
    are there ever anything that happens in northwest Ohio. i don't drive so I'm limited to travel distance
    what do you want to do with your cart? if you like off-road riding, then by you theres maumee state forest which offers public APV trails. Only thing is you have to get your cart registered as an APV. If you get your cart Ohio street legal by way of sandusky police dept. then try Kellys island or Put in Bay.

Comment

last year kelley's island let me drive the harley i did for make a wish all over the weekend we held the drawing out there.lead the poker run too no i really just wanted to know if there are any large golf cart gatherings to take this caroche i'm doing for make a wish to
      sigpic

Comment

Call around for cruise in's and car shows they are all cart, car crazy people they will buy tickets I'm sure for the cause.
        sigpic
        I'm here to help!
        There is no substitute for Voltage!

Comment

last year kelley's island let me drive the harley i did for make a wish all over the weekend we held the drawing out there.lead the poker run too no i really just wanted to know if there are any large golf cart gatherings to take this caroche i'm doing for make a wish to
          i gotcha. i know Clays park is golf cart friendly and has a cart show. If I think of anything else, ill let you know.

Comment

i entered into dicussions with M.I.S, Mid-Ohio, Indinanappolis speedway and Sumit motorsports (the old Norwalk dragway). I did Ohio bike week last year but it cost me as much to do it after vender fees and everything else that i raised for make a wish. so this year if i don't at least double what the cost to do is at any given event then I'll just stay home and put that same amount into the coffers
            Updated by dwon5; January 29, 2012, 07:30 AM. Reason: need to hit spell check button
            sigpic

Comment

got ahold of Clay prak and will be out there on my birthday July 4th
              sigpic

Comment

got ahold of Clay prak and will be out there on my birthday July 4th
                Im sure youll have a good time. Im going to go there one time this year myself.

Comment

Please log in or Sign Up to reply to this thread

Golf Carts Forum

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                X