Anderson County Carts Lift Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anderson County Carts Lift Kit

Has anyone had personal experience with Anderson County Carts lift kit? I'm looking at their part number ACCDS4LK for a 95 Club Car 48v.

it says on their web site is out of stock, did you noticed that? It seems that website is not operational. I would distrust buiying from them the latest news are from a year ago.
    If are close to them, give them a call and check.

As for the lift kit, it seems as cheap viable option but don't expect much when investing a little like that.

Comment

Thanks for the reply. I'm no where close so I haven't tried to call. Bought some keys from them about a month ago. There was no indication of problems then. But since then I've not heard anything good. I sent them 3 email messages asking for more info and received no replies. I guess I'll look elsewhere. I want to raise the cart only enough to allow lawn aereator spikes to fit on the tires. What caught my eye was the notion that I wouldn't need offset wheels with their kit. Is there another kit that will do the job? Jakes makes a 2" lift but I don't know if that is enough. The next kit I find is a 4" kit and it requires offset wheels. Am I asking too much?

Comment

I suggest a 4" kit minimum.
        Which one is that kit you found?

Comment

Did you tried and look at the allsportsliftkits.com? IMO those are the best lift kits for CC

Comment

This is the unexpensive lift kit I recommend you over others
            Updated by Michael Eddie; September 23, 2009, 05:20 PM. Reason: Im sorry, no external links please as stated in our terms of use. Thank you.

Comment

Thank you no-g@s, I have not seen the All Sports Lift Kits until now. I took a look at their site and the CartParts-Plus site that you recommended. I'll send them an email for additional info. I also have to check the Costco site for tire sizes that the aerator will fit.

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              X