Looking for golf cart enthusiast to help with a paid research study

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for golf cart enthusiast to help with a paid research study

Hi, I'm conducting a user research study for a small business and I looking for participants who are golf cart buyers/owners or people who buy accessories for golf carts. The study only takes 20 minutes and you'll get paid $45 USD (Payments are made via PayPal). Let me know if you're able to help out.

As a golf cart owner myself, I can tell you there's a whole world of customization and add-ons that most people don't even know about. The idea of participating in a study sounds like a fun way to share insights, and hey, who wouldn't like a bit of extra cash for their time?
    Have you considered focusing on specific brands or types of carts for your research? For instance, Kandi golf carts are an interesting topic. They're a lesser-known brand but have some really unique features that set them apart from the more mainstream carts. I recently read up on them and was quite intrigued by their value proposition.
    Updated by Threeseba; September 22, 2023, 05:44 AM.

Comment

To ensure credibility and security, I'd appreciate some more information about the study's background, the organization conducting it, and any verification methods in place. Safety and legitimacy are top priorities for any participation.
      Updated by Michael Eddie; December 16, 2023, 03:08 PM.
      Regards

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      X