battery change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• battery change

need to replace batteries. can anyone advise me on what to replace with. Are the sam's 8 volt batteries a worthwhile buy?

Hey digger, I assume you have a 48 volt cart... Instead of messing around I suggest you go with Trojan batteries, if you maintain them you will be very pleased with their overall life and performance.
    Regards

Comment

matti
      Thanks for the input.

Comment

Posted earlier by Matti View Post
        Hey digger, I assume you have a 48 volt cart... Instead of messing around I suggest you go with Trojan batteries, if you maintain them you will be very pleased with their overall life and performance.
        Matti,new guy here.Have you heard of or had any experience with Interstate golf cart batteries,if so what is your opinion of them?

Comment

Hi John. Yes I have, the early Interstate golf cart batteries were problem prone and did not last long at all. I have heard that the latest from Interstate has improved some in overall quality, I myself have not tried the new stuff out yet.

You are not just paying for the label when you go with Trojans, you will actually notice that they have a better overall life, and like said earlier they will last much longer if maintained. (I.E. keep them clean, charged, watered)

Hope this helps
          Regards

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          X