New to carts. About to buy one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to carts. About to buy one

Hi I am in the market for a golf cart to cruiz around the naborhood.
    Looking at cc presadent at a local used cart place. They are 08 carts with new batteries and fresh paint and new rear flip up seats on them. All his cc are of the 4 12 volt configuration. I have a few questions. One question is a electric cart witha lift and 23 in tires going to cause any problems in the future. Will not ever take the cart off road other than through the grass in the yard no trails in the woods. And two should I look for presadent with 6 8 volts and stay away from the 4 12 volts

If it's going to be a paved road rider then it should be fine.
    sigpic
    I'm here to help!
    There is no substitute for Voltage!

Comment

Will the lift and tires reduce the run time by more than just a little bit?
      Really just wondering wether or not it would be best to find one with 6 8 Volts instead Thanks

Comment

Just don't want to make a bad move when buying my first golf cart
        With the lift and tires new batts and rear view mirrors and orange tryangle any color paint that I want Rear flip up seat new top new front seat and a fold up wind shield their price is 4300 o. And it's a a arm 6 in lift and 12 in wheels

Comment

Anyone else?

Comment

U shouldn't notice any big differance in ride time. That sounds like a good price to me on all the extra's added.
            sigpic
            I'm here to help!
            There is no substitute for Voltage!

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            X