hour meter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hour meter?

Hi guys, I'm new to this so don't laugh at me too much was just wondering what is considered high hours for a golf cart?

Welcome.

My opinion,,,,,,,,,

I would measure the age of a golf cart more in the lines of condition than hours.

When I bought my cart last summer, the worst of it was part of a battery tray that was corroded, so that needed to get fixed before anything.

Granted, the older the cart, the more difficult it might be to find replacement parts. My cart is a 1989 model and the PO bought it from a golf course. With this internet thing, there are many sources for replacement parts.

Up here in Wi., these carts don't see much salty roads like our cars do, unless you really are going out and running around the streets after the roads are plowed.

Are you shopping for a cart?? Are you looking for gas, or electric?? newer, or older??

Comment

Posted earlier by timflury View Post
      Welcome.

My opinion,,,,,,,,,

I would measure the age of a golf cart more in the lines of condition than hours.

When I bought my cart last summer, the worst of it was part of a battery tray that was corroded, so that needed to get fixed before anything.

Granted, the older the cart, the more difficult it might be to find replacement parts. My cart is a 1989 model and the PO bought it from a golf course. With this internet thing, there are many sources for replacement parts.

Up here in Wi., these carts don't see much salty roads like our cars do, unless you really are going out and running around the streets after the roads are plowed.

Are you shopping for a cart?? Are you looking for gas, or electric?? newer, or older??
      the hours meter gives the total amount of time that the key has been on but not necessarily being driven
      IF WE CAN'T HELP OTHERS THEN WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE ARE WE
      sigpic

Comment

I own a 1986 gas club car and love it, I use it a lot, I hook up my little utility cart to it and do all my yard work and gardening with it, and my grandaughter loves it too
        was checking the oil and never noticed the hour meter before, it says 1300 hours, was just wondering what is high for a golf cart? I've had it for 7 years already and bought it from my auntie and she had it for a few years at her camp site. just wondering how long it might last me yet lol

Comment

My 09 has 55.7 hours.

Comment

Please log in or Sign Up to reply to this thread

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          X