86 CC DS 36V Lift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 86 CC DS 36V Lift

I need a recommendation on lifting this cart. I would like to install Jake's 3" spindle kit. Don't want it too high so my father can get in and out of it easily and will be using it on hills and rough terrain some. Can I use 22" tires and offset wheels with only a three inch lift? Planning to install a rear seat and trailer hitch too.
    Attached Files

Strangely enough the stock cart appears to have a heavy-duty 3-leaf FRONT spring and standard-duty single-lear rear springs. Wonder if that front spring will be a problem?

Comment

Pic of front spring
      Attached Files

Comment

If your going to be using it on rough terran, stay away from the spindle lifts. Ive seen to many of the breaking under mild use. Reason being is that hitting bumps and stuff creates a rolling effect which is what is causing them to break. I know there are plenty of people using them with no problems, but dont want to see anyone getting hurt.

Comment

Ok. Think I've seen some 4" A-arm type lifts for this cart..

Comment

There are many out there. I seem to prefer allsport lift kits. I have their 6" super sport lift on my dads cc. Its a great kit. I have used a few allsport lifts and many Jakes lifts. So far I have broken all the Jakes kits and non of the allsport kits.

Comment

With a 4" A-arm or supersport I'm guessing there should be no problem with 22" tires and that strange 3 leaf front spring will be going away..

Comment

Almost all the club car lift kits use the front leaf spring. The only ones that dont are the long travel kits.

Comment

Seemed like the photos of them I saw on the vendor sites showed a spring included...

Comment

I think your right, the kit I put on did. The lifts are easy to put on, just pay attention to how you take the stock parts off cause the lift goes on the same way.

Comment

I got a new leaf spring with mine. I'm glad it came with one. Mine was broken in two places.
                      Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
                      Albert Einstein

Comment

Please log in or Sign Up to reply to this thread

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                      X