Need Advice On Lifted Ezgo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Advice On Lifted Ezgo

Just bought a lifted EZGO cart to use for hunting. It has a six inch lift. The cart bounces real bad at full speed. I noticed the front tires are tweaked in as a result of the lift which is causing the problem. Is this just something I have deal with due to the lift and bigger tires or can I fix this?

again first what year cart, when you say tweaked in are refering to comber or toe in and then bumpy as in rough or real bouncy. can you post a/some pictures and when you say real fast how fastdo you mean?
    IF WE CAN'T HELP OTHERS THEN WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE ARE WE
    sigpic

Comment

2002, series motor, comber, bouncy. Cart probably does 12-15mph

Comment

I would say +5 degrees Camber

Comment

camber is top /bottom angle of the tire which i don't think you can do any thing about and the toe in is front /rear angle of the tire adjust the steering linkages eihter in or out most likely out to correct the toe-in and buoncy condotion on pavement i need to know what type of tire is on the cart 2ply , 4ply or like a baloon style ? the picture pionts out the center drag link in my marethon. you should have 2 steering links on your cart also the type of tire on pavement will cause it to feel bumpy/rough if you have agresive mud slinging tread pattern on them second picture th ecamber might be wheel bearings need adjustment if the tire is out at the bottom
          Attached Files
          Updated by dwon5; February 7, 2012, 10:22 AM.
          IF WE CAN'T HELP OTHERS THEN WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE ARE WE
          sigpic

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          X