ie this charger worth the money?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ie this charger worth the money?

does any know whether those are any good? the Stanley battery charger GBCPRO. It saysit is a 6,12, 24, 36 and 48 volt 3-stage high frequency battery charger. The GBCPRO comes with battery clips for 6, 12 and 24 volt vehicles, 2 Golf Cart specific connectors (rectagular and round), and a set of O-Ring connectors for universal connection. The GBCPRO has two charge settings, Maintenance Charge and Rapid Charge. The Maintenance charge uses approximately 2 amps to charge the battery system slowly and maintain the charge level of the battery system connected. The Rapid Charge function can deliver up to 20 amps (depending on voltage) of pure DC current to charge the system in the fastest most efficient way. The GBCPRO is lightweight, fast, efficent charger perfect for most vehicles and golf cart battery systems
    Attached Files
    IF WE CAN'T HELP OTHERS THEN WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE ARE WE
    sigpic

Andy4639 has some experience with those chargers and should be posting up some info.
    I had been thinking about one of them for a spare/backup unit.
    I think they're around $100 at some Sam's Clubs, unfortunately none out here in CA.

Comment

That charger is OK, I wouldn't want it for my primary charger but for a secondary it should be fine.
      $100.00 @ sams club here. It comes with the Ezgo late model charger plug and a 48 volt Club Car end plug.

Fully Automatic Multi-Voltage Smart Golf Cart and Vehicle Battery Charger
      • 6-48V Automatic Voltage Detection
      • 3 Stage High efficiency automatic Rapid/ Maintenance Charging
      • Battery Voltage Tester
      • Microprocessor Controlled
      • Lightweight Portable Design
      • Round & Rectangular Golf Cart Connectors included. (Fits Most popular Golf Carts)
      • O-Ring connectors allow for universal and permanent Installation.
      • Battery Clamps for 6-24V applications
      • Float Mode Monitoring
      Updated by andy4639; January 15, 2012, 12:55 PM.
      sigpic
      I'm here to help!
      There is no substitute for Voltage!

Comment

thanks Andy for the advice. what I'm looking for is a 36 volt charger that does not cost an arm and a leg to mount in the cart it self similar to the 12 volt we put in the '82 Harley for the lights/stereo. does anybody have any advice on that?
        IF WE CAN'T HELP OTHERS THEN WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE ARE WE
        sigpic

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        X