Rear Seat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear Seat

I recently purchased a 1986 club car and would like to add a rear seat. Is there any way to fabricate my own or would my best bet be purachasing a premade one?

Fabricating one could be done but my suggestion would be to purchase a kit for your model of cart.
    I'm not promoting any supplier here, merely an example, here's one you can look at: http://www.buggiesunlimited.com/golf...1P%20WHT%20ALM

Google is your friend, I'd even look on ebay.

Comment

Will there be a need for HD springs?

Comment

Posted earlier by YelloSub View Post
        Will there be a need for HD springs?
        It is purely user feel. You judge yourself because if you install HD springs and dont do a lot of fully loaded travel you will get a very bumpy ride. If you plan on carrying 2 heavy weight people in the back seats very often or many days out of the year, yes get the HD springs. But If most of the time it is just you by yourself riding, or just with a passenger, I would stick to the stock setup.
        Regards

Comment

Posted earlier by Matti View Post
          It is purely user feel. You judge yourself because if you install HD springs and dont do a lot of fully loaded travel you will get a very bumpy ride. If you plan on carrying 2 heavy weight people in the back seats very often or many days out of the year, yes get the HD springs. But If most of the time it is just you by yourself riding, or just with a passenger, I would stick to the stock setup.
          Thank you for the answer as I had the same question.

I'll be adding a rear seat kit to my cart early this spring.

I'll be hauling a ten yo, a 14 yo, and a cooler full of beer/sodas.

Oh, and BTW, I can and will snap some photos for the forum users and post highlights, and lowlights of the kit that I bought. I bought a cheepo china made kit. I have to have the project done before the middle of April, so stay tuned.
          Updated by timflury; February 2, 2012, 10:07 PM.

Comment

We luv pictures!

Posted earlier by timflury View Post
            Thank you for the answer as I had the same question.

I'll be adding a rear seat kit to my cart early this spring.

I'll be hauling a ten yo, a 14 yo, and a cooler full of beer/sodas.

Oh, and BTW, I can and will snap some photos for the forum users and post highlights, and lowlights of the kit that I bought. I bought a cheepo china made kit. I have to have the project done before the middle of April, so stay tuned.
            Regards

Comment

sounds like you have some work to do. looking forward to all the pix
              Updated by dwon5; February 3, 2012, 07:15 AM.
              IF WE CAN'T HELP OTHERS THEN WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE ARE WE
              sigpic

Comment

Posted earlier by Matti View Post
                We luv pictures!
                Relax, relax Matti...... Take a deep breath..... IN....... OUT.......

I have to wait until things thaw out in the spring. My cart is stored on its trailer in my back yard and the batteries are gurgling here and there in my basement.

I plan on taking pics for the membership and creating a thread "article style" for the membership to see and refer to when they buy a seat kit. And I might even shoot some video clips.

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                X