New Guy from Summerville SC.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Guy from Summerville SC.

Greetings all, just relocated to SC in November. Live in a 4k+ home community with paved cart paths leading into town and through the different subdivisions. Grew up around drag racing. Ride a FLHTK now. Interested in building a Lithium cart from the ground up. I do alot of self research before I built or buy items. Appreciate any input you may have in your builds. Positive or Negative and advice with the learning curve. TIA.

I have to ask bwhat is a 4k+ home community? I Google it and top 3 answers, starting kindergarten at 4 years old and home theater installation. And finance your home crap.

Comment

Capture.PNG
      Cane Bay Plantation is a 4500 acre tract of land that is under the development of Charleston's Gramling Brothers Real Estate and Development. The area will be the home to 10,000 homes, area schools, churches, a hospital, 25 mile winding cart/bike paths and a 120 acre lake.

Comment

Posted earlier by RTRBURN76 View Post
        Greetings all, just relocated to SC in November. Live in a 4k+ home community with paved cart paths leading into town and through the different subdivisions. Grew up around drag racing. Ride a FLHTK now. Interested in building a Lithium cart from the ground up. I do alot of self research before I built or buy items. Appreciate any input you may have in your builds. Positive or Negative and advice with the learning curve. TIA.
        Hey there! SC sounds like a mighty fine place to settle in, especially with them paved cart paths takin you all over. Drag racing, huh? That's some excitement! And ridin an FLHTK, that's a sweet choice. Self researchin is the way to go, for sure. Can't beat learnin by doin. If you got any questions along the way, feel free to drop em here. Folks round here are friendly and full of advice

Comment

Show More Comments

Golf Carts Forum

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        X