Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi I am a Nooby

Good Morning all
    Like this site, have learned a lot already.
    We are from the north county of Minn.
    Just bought a Golf cart, A Club Car.
    It is an older one. So old I have not found any info on your site yet that tells me what year or model. The model and serial plate is gone, can see where it was mounted on the frame by the batteries
    The GC runs good, just replaced the 6 6 volt batteries, new Energizer GC 2s. This cart is in nice shape for it age, no dings or cracks in the body parts the two plastic cups that are set in the front top hood are in not so good a shape, will be looking for replacements for them.Tires nice shape,and steering firm.White seat and back rest, like new.
    This cart has the split back rest mounted with aluminum flat bars and has baskets behind the back rest. The handles on side of the seat are black pipe with rubber molded on top, where you would place your hands.
    the body is all black fiber glass with aluminum bumpers. It does not have a top or wind shield, and looks like maybe never did.
    The 6 batteries all set in cross ways in the battery space available or the plated they sit on.
    This unit does not have the v slider, looks like maybe a rheostat??? About a 2.5 inch round can type about 1/2 to 1 " thick, about like a snoose can. ha ha. that the round shaft goes into, for the speed control.
    This item maybe a little bit on the weak side. speed control not real smooth.
    It has the forward and reverse lever down between your legs. It has the two break peddles and foot peddle for the speed control.

I do not have a lot of knowledge on golf carts,but am leaning. mechanics and electrical are not new to me, spent a life time with doing both.
    We are retired and live on a farm.
    Both of us love the country and all the farm animals,birds and bees.
    We are in our 70s. and love life and all life has to offer. plan on living past 100 yrs. to see what this world is like, and see just how tuff it can get.
    Thanks for looking and hope I can help some one, in time.
    Ken
Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X