Hi all new member here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all new member here.

great site all, love the diagrams forum.......i hope you don,t mind me jumping right in here but i love playing with carts and trying to help others save a buck............i do carts at a campground during the season i have a nice little business going on and get to work on just about every brand and make of gas and electric.................spend every weekend with my hands under a golfcart seat, had the business basiclly dumped in my lap about 5 years ago but up till than had never laid my hands on a cart, i have to say what a rush its been, so hi to everybody and if i can help out don,t hesitate and don,t hesitate to correct me if i,m wrong, ok i want to spend some time looking around here so i,ll talk with ya later.,...............................
    Tom
    if i didn,t like them so much i wouldn,t touch them...........

welcome to the site!!
    "It's not just a sport, it's in your blood."

Comment

very god!

bump!!haha

Comment

i do carts at a campground two.

Comment

Welcome, good to have you here!
          sigpic
          I'm here to help!
          There is no substitute for Voltage!

Comment

Welcome

Comment

hi everyone new to golf cart community just purchased a 1988 club car. looking to purchase lift kits and tires. my question is how do you tell if it is a ds or precedent

Comment

the easiest way to tell is the pedals, on the ds there will be a solid mat on the floorboard, on president there will be a compartment around the pedals. the president is round in the front, ds is more squared off. yours is a 88? its a ds ,presidents didnt come out till late 90's early 2000.

Comment

thanks thats what i thought from reading you confirmed it

Comment

Posted earlier by shadowman View Post
                    great site all, love the diagrams forum.......i hope you don,t mind me jumping right in here but i love playing with carts and trying to help others save a buck............i do carts at a campground during the season i have a nice little business going on and get to work on just about every brand and make of gas and electric.................spend every weekend with my hands under a golfcart seat, had the business basiclly dumped in my lap about 5 years ago but up till than had never laid my hands on a cart, i have to say what a rush its been, so hi to everybody and if i can help out don,t hesitate and don,t hesitate to correct me if i,m wrong, ok i want to spend some time looking around here so i,ll talk with ya later.,...............................
                    Glad to have another expert here, welcome!

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    X