Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member with unusual 1st time project

Hello everyone,

I purchased a running 1994 EZ-Go Gas Marathon for $300. I decided to test the waters and do a complete frame off restoration. I have a dream! To build a 32 Ford. Having said that I’m new to golf carts, other than golfing, so after lurking around a bit this forum appears to offer plenty of useful information, insight, advice and real world experiences. Which I desperately need.

Before I commit to a 32 Ford project I decided to test the waters with something a little more manageable………and affordable. I’ve stripped the cart down to the frame several weeks ago. I just picked up the frame yesterday after sandblast and powder coat. Beautiful. I’m documenting my little project with detailed photos and tracking all parts and costs in detail.

I assume it acceptable to share my little restoration project with the community as it progress.

Once again, HI!...and thanks!

Please do share your build with us, this forum is very supportive and there are tons of great folks here to cheer you on with support and knowledge. All we ask is Pictures and lots of em !! I think the 32 ford is an awesome idea !!

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    X