Lake Worth Florida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lake Worth Florida

Hello all! im am very new to this, so new i dont even own a golfcart and have been throwing the idea around for a bit. I figured i should start searching the internet and find forums to which i may be able to get some assistance. I've been looking around the forum for a bit, and it seems that theres really no clear choice on what type of cart to look for, electric or gas, or what brand. Im looking to get into this for cheap as im pretty handy and can usually grasp mechanical things fairly well. im currently clearing out my garage and starting to sell things to hopefully pay for it. so far i've collected about $250 from an old suspension for a car i sold. im fixing a yamaha TTR125 to hopefully get the majority of the money for the cart. im hoping to get $800 for the dirt bike. I guess at this point i would wonder what it is i should be looking for? it seems like people get some pretty descent scores from craigslist. my only problem is i have no idea what to look for, which carts would be great to restore if any or whether i should look for something as new as i can afford. my plans are to have something to tool aroung the neighborhood with, and when i go on my semi annual camping trip with the boys to take. i really like some carts ive seen with lifts and bigger tires. that is something im going to want to do. im also going to want a 2+2 ride. im not expecting to find something in my price range, but maybe a good project to start and eventually get to where i would want to be. other things to consider, is i dont want it to be too slow, but arounf the 25-30mph mark would probably be fine, and of course should i be looking into gas or electric. im not afraid to work on either, although i have no electric motor experience.

thanks for any help, im going to continue searching around now.
Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X