Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guy from Cali

Good morning people,

I first wanted to say, I'm happy to be joining your community.
    That being said; I'm a proud new owner of a 1990 Club Car DS. My background is in Automotive Engineering/Mechanical Engineering, but electrical has always been a passion of mine. My recent purchase is an electric cart that I plan to mod the holy hell out of. Just went on ebay last night and place orders for a BUTT load of parts (new rims/tires, carbon fiber dash panel, mirrors, seat belts, LOTS of little parts like mirrors and such). After I get these parts in (before the end of May), I'll be starting the motor/electrical upgrades. I've been building custom vehicles for years, and over the last few years have been working on motorcycle powered vehicles so I've been working my way to smaller and smaller powertrains. I'm excited to play with a cart because this is something I've wanted to do for years, but never got around to do it. I've done a few electric cars (porsche 914, VW Beetle, dune buggy), but never a cart. So far it's been loads of fun to cruise around in, of course it's only been 3 days, but I HIGHLY doubt the novelty is going to wear off any time soon. I'll do the whole "before" picture thing tomorrow, and as this toy comes to life. For now, I only have the 1 pic of my bringing it home.
    Attached Files
    If at first you don't succeed, scrap everything, burn the r&d center to the ground, then file and insurance claim stating you did succeed.

Excellent can't wait for the pictures

Comment

Posted earlier by MSHax View Post
      Good morning people,

I first wanted to say, I'm happy to be joining your community.
      That being said; I'm a proud new owner of a 1990 Club Car DS. My background is in Automotive Engineering/Mechanical Engineering, but electrical has always been a passion of mine. My recent purchase is an electric cart that I plan to mod the holy hell out of. Just went on ebay last night and place orders for a BUTT load of parts (new rims/tires, carbon fiber dash panel, mirrors, seat belts, LOTS of little parts like mirrors and such). After I get these parts in (before the end of May), I'll be starting the motor/electrical upgrades. I've been building custom vehicles for years, and over the last few years have been working on motorcycle powered vehicles so I've been working my way to smaller and smaller powertrains. I'm excited to play with a cart because this is something I've wanted to do for years, but never got around to do it. I've done a few electric cars (porsche 914, VW Beetle, dune buggy), but never a cart. So far it's been loads of fun to cruise around in, of course it's only been 3 days, but I HIGHLY doubt the novelty is going to wear off any time soon. I'll do the whole "before" picture thing tomorrow, and as this toy comes to life. For now, I only have the 1 pic of my bringing it home.
      welcome to the forum MSHax

Comment

So Nice!!! Thanks for joining the community!!!
        Regards

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        X