Greetings all from a newbie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings all from a newbie

My name is Tim and my GF Cindy and I plan to purchase a used gas golf cart soon. We have always wanted to have a golf cart but, since we don't golf and didn't own much property we couldn't justify it. Recently Cindy's brother Doug bought a house one block over from us so we want to use a golf cart to go to his house and work around his yard as well as ours. Doug may also purchase his own golf cart... We own a 3360 Dixie Chopper and mow grass for customers in and around our community. We also own a 2004 Harley Davidson Road King and love to ride all over. We also own 2 large Big Green Eggs and love to make and eat our own cooking.

We are planning to spend $2000. on a gas 4 stroke Club Car or Yamaha. We have stopped at a small dealer in Bowling Green Kentucky and test drove the electric and well as the gas Club Car and Yamaha. Any ideas what I could get for that money here in middle Tennessee?

After we make our golf cart purchase I will learn how to post pic's and post a pic of our new purchase. I love posting pic's in a cooking forum I belong to.

Thanks in advance. Tim

Welcome to the Golf Carts Forum! Thanks for becoming a part of the community!

Matti
    Regards

Comment

Hi and welcome
      dinner @ Buells house toga, toga, toga,

Comment

LOL Toga party using golf carts and BGE's. Who da thunk it.

Comment

Just a follow up to my post. Cindy and I did purchase a 2001 Club Car DS gas golf cart. We paid $1600. for it from a private craigslist sale. After replacing several worn and rusty parts and adding a back seat we invested an additional $700. Here is what we have thus far. Thanks for looking. Tim

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          X