A Texas Newb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Texas Newb

I got a project on my hands...I have a 2001.5 TXT-PDS. I just replaced the batts, cables, etc. and am waiting on my funds to replenish a bit so I can add head lights to her. After that I plan on lifting it and adding wheels to it. Then maybe getting a wrap. The info on this forum has really helped guide me and I look forward to more info.

I wasn't able to find any threads pitting drop axle vs. spindles. Thoughts? One over the other?

Welcome to the boad. The axle depends on the riding you do. For a lot of off roading I would go with the droped axle. If you just ride on pavement the spindales will work.
    sigpic
    I'm here to help!
    There is no substitute for Voltage!

Comment

Welcome to the Golf Carts Forum! Thanks for joining the community!

Matti
      Regards

Comment

Posted earlier by andy4639 View Post
        Welcome to the boad. The axle depends on the riding you do. For a lot of off roading I would go with the droped axle. If you just ride on pavement the spindales will work.
        hello i do agree with Andy the drop axle will give better stability and take more abuse in off-roading
        IF WE CAN'T HELP OTHERS THEN WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE ARE WE
        sigpic

Comment

Thanks everyone. I think I like the idea of replacing the axle, I just hope the place I am going to order it from will substitue the axle for the spindle in their Tire/Wheel/Lift Kit combo.

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          X