Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to forum, not carts

Hello,
    Just registered here. Considering a new cart. Any general opinions on makes/models?
    Thank You

to GCF Textoad!
    All of the Ezgo, Club Cars and Yamahas are good carts.

IMO, although somewhat biased, Ezgo is the easiest to repair and has the most parts and information available.
    Club Car has an aluminum frame, great style (Precedent) and is considered high end by some.
    Yamaha is the best riding cart for comfort.

What do you plan to do with it? Golf? Cruise? Hunting?
    What do you envision for your final look? Lifted? Large tires? Custom paint? Speed or torque modifications?

Comment

Welcome to Golf Carts Forum!

Glad you decided to join!

Matti
      Regards

Comment

I own a 99 EZGO TXT. It needs new batteries and some TLC. I was trying to decide if it would be worth refurbishing or not. There are several Club Car Precedents available in the $2000 - $2500 range here. I live on a Privite airstrip where golf carts are used daily.
        Typically we run 1/4 to 2 miles at a time.
        Thanks

Comment

If you spent $2000 for a Precedent you would likely end up with the troublesome 4x12v battery pack that only lasts 3 years or so.
          Even if you bought one and sold your old cart for $1000 your net investment would be a $1000.
          The Ezgo TXT is nearly bulletproof and relatively easy to restore/upgrade.
          You could turn that TXT into a 25-30mph hotrod for a few bucks and have money left over for more stuff.

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          X