Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just wanted to say hello.

Hello everyone,
    I am pretty new to the whole golf cart thing, but I do not have a choice. My mother, who is 75 years old, purchased a 1999 EZGo 36 volt electric cart about two years ago. After she purchased it, I quickly found out that there is a lot of routine maintenance to these seemingly simple vehicles. She mainly uses it to drive atround the dirt roads in the small coastal town where she lives. Needless to say that the salt air and sand are not kind to the old cart. I am planning to use the information available in these forums to keep mom motoring around Holden Beach for a few more years! Thanks to everyone here that helps out us "NEWBIES".

well hello there. thee is alot of us willing to help just post up what you need and some one will help but
    IF WE CAN'T HELP OTHERS THEN WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE ARE WE
    sigpic

Comment

to GCF edwardteach.
      You're correct, surprisingly with a little routine maintenance these carts are pretty bulletproof and will give years of service without troubles.
      Recharge after each use, check the water, cable tightness and tire pressure monthly, then annually clean the connections and give a it a grease job.

Comment

I can Attest being a newbie myself, this is a great place to get all you need to keep your cart going.

Comment

I should have added these when I started this thread! It is a 1999 EZGO 36 Volt......
          Attached Files

Comment

Welcome to the Community! Glad you could join Golf Carts Forum!

Matti
            Regards

Comment

Posted earlier by edwardteach View Post
              I should have added these when I started this thread! It is a 1999 EZGO 36 Volt......
              Welcome aboard. Glad you found us. We are a small but growing group and hope you stay awhile.

The salt air has turned the metal blue for some odd reason. Never seen that before!
              sigpic
              I'm here to help!
              There is no substitute for Voltage!

Comment

Funny what that salt air can do! When we bought the cart it was metal flake burgundy with gold pinstripes and gold wheels,UGLY!
                I just hope that I can get it back to 100% after all the wires were ripped out! Thanks again for all the encouragement and good advice!

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                X