New to golfcarts.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to golfcarts.

Hi my name is Martin Mc. I started work Monday @ a golf course. I have 35 yrs exp in the automotive field but Monday I got my first look @ a cart close up.

Welcome aboard,
    Well get your tools out and tear into one and get your hands dirty! The best thing I can tell you is be prepared to find anything done to them.

Please don't use wire nuts on them.
    sigpic
    I'm here to help!
    There is no substitute for Voltage!

Comment

Welcome to Golf Carts Forum luggwrench hope you enjoy your stay!
      Regards

Comment

to GCF Martin!
        I hope you enjoy your new job and come here often.

Comment

Welcome !!
          03 E-Z-Go, DCX 400, currently 36vt, 4in, brush guard, 22in Saharas, 12in ITPs, Screaming Yellow, 30MPH :mrgreen: 99 Oasis converted to a MPT 1200, 4in lift, Silver Metallic Pink matching 12in ITP wheels, 08 MPT 1200 in progress, 05 Club Car DS Gasser

Comment

hello there, if you go ahead and brake it we'll tell you how to fix it
            IF WE CAN'T HELP OTHERS THEN WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE ARE WE
            sigpic

Comment

Thanks for all the welcomes. I just finished my first week Fri 2:30 2/3/12. It's been an enlighning experience. I tried to get a service cart to idle by turning the idle screw on the carb and figured out it's got an ignition kill when you take yer foot off the accelerator. I never even rode in a cart untill Tuesday of this week. This job brings new meaning to the phrase: "You learn something new every day." I love it!
              Attached Files

Comment

I don't know about EZGO'S but club car have a cam on the backside of the f/r handle you can pull it out and twist it for maintance mod. That way you don't have to keep your foot on the gas.
                sigpic
                I'm here to help!
                There is no substitute for Voltage!

Comment

The cart can be setup to be on or off. The only big this is to chane a spring in the drive cluth and thd you go in to the pedal box and install a jumper wire at the micro switch

Comment

Show More Comments

Golf Carts Forum

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  X