Hello All

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello All

My name is Kris and I am addicted to carts.....

Currently own 4 EZ-Gos and a Club Car.

Hope I can be of some help here..

Some quick pics.. Don't have any of my other one yet but it is an 08 MPT 1200 camoed and lifted gasser..

Any body need a cart ?
    Attached Files
    03 E-Z-Go, DCX 400, currently 36vt, 4in, brush guard, 22in Saharas, 12in ITPs, Screaming Yellow, 30MPH :mrgreen: 99 Oasis converted to a MPT 1200, 4in lift, Silver Metallic Pink matching 12in ITP wheels, 08 MPT 1200 in progress, 05 Club Car DS Gasser

Hi Kris, Welcome to the Golf Carts Forum!

Glad to have someone willing to help! We want some progress pics of that MPT!
    Regards

Comment

to GCF Chris!
      I'm a little jealous of all your carts, but I can handle it.

Comment

Well, problem is, I don't have any

When I got this cart it was right before one of our CAW rides and needed lots of help. I spent almost a week solid after work and welded, lifted, wired, new camo body, roof, up rights and wheels/tires just to get it done. Was more worried about it being finished and kept forgetting the camera.

Then couldn't go

Now it is at the lake place and haven't been up in a few weeks..

I promise I will get some up. Got a new set of shoes for the Screaming Yellow one last week and her old ones will go to the camo cart .
        03 E-Z-Go, DCX 400, currently 36vt, 4in, brush guard, 22in Saharas, 12in ITPs, Screaming Yellow, 30MPH :mrgreen: 99 Oasis converted to a MPT 1200, 4in lift, Silver Metallic Pink matching 12in ITP wheels, 08 MPT 1200 in progress, 05 Club Car DS Gasser

Comment

Posted earlier by dougmcp View Post
          to GCF Chris!
          I'm a little jealous of all your carts, but I can handle it.
          Thanks but I'm running out of room Think the Green 08 EZ and White 05 CC may have to go..
          Updated by kgsc; January 30, 2012, 08:30 PM.

Comment

I had a workhorse like your pink one at my house for a little while

Comment

Posted earlier by blake80 View Post
              I had a workhorse like your pink one at my house for a little while
              That cage look familiar ?? and I should be clear, the pink one is my daughter's however she wants it camo now.. Mossy Oak Breakup.. Yes, I will take pics

Comment

hello nice carts
                IF WE CAN'T HELP OTHERS THEN WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE ARE WE
                sigpic

Comment

Hey KGSC, what's up my man.

Comment

Posted earlier by kgsc View Post
                    Well, problem is, I don't have any

When I got this cart it was right before one of our CAW rides and needed lots of help. I spent almost a week solid after work and welded, lifted, wired, new camo body, roof, up rights and wheels/tires just to get it done. Was more worried about it being finished and kept forgetting the camera.

Then couldn't go

Now it is at the lake place and haven't been up in a few weeks..

I promise I will get some up. Got a new set of shoes for the Screaming Yellow one last week and her old ones will go to the camo cart .
                    oh nooo! that is terrible all that work and you couldn't go! It does sound sweet though cant wait to see it
                    Regards

Comment

What is up Boke ??

Yeah, it killed me. I was trying to get the lake place ready for the 4th last year and because of all the storms we had go through, the power company and the kind folks at the local county planning office that couldn't find my address, I got put two weeks behind schedule.. didn't have time to get it all done..

Comment

Wait, Matti your close enough to make to aride at CAW

Comment

Posted earlier by blake80 View Post
                          Wait, Matti your close enough to make to aride at CAW
                          Thanks for the invitation. From what I've heard I may have to pack up and go one year, Doug you're going to have to come too and bring your Western
                          Regards

Comment

We will show yall how us big boys get down no really, Andy is the smallest in the group

Comment

Matti, you would have a good time, we promise.. The beer distributers around here love us

Comment

Awesome, I cant make a commitment but I totally want to attend an event as soon as I get time!
                                Regards

Comment

Posted earlier by Matti View Post
                                  Awesome, I cant make a commitment but I totally want to attend an event as soon as I get time!
                                  Priorities first, responsibility last

Comment

Hey Kg

Comment

Whats up guy ??

Comment

Well, well, well. Another one bites the dust. Welcome to the "dark" side Kris

Comment

Show More Comments

Golf Carts Forum

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                        X