New to golf carts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to golf carts

Hey guys, I am new to golf carts. I don't own one but I am doing some work for my mother in law. I am no slouch in the garage though. I have worked on ATVs, UTVs, cars, trucks, motorcycles, and boats. I have found forums to be very helpful in many other areas, so I hope this experience is the same.

Welcome to Golf Carts Forum mberta2, glad to have you as a part of the community!

Matti
    Regards

Comment

Welcome,

Once you start on them you'll be hook, no doubt!

You will have one before it's over!
      sigpic
      I'm here to help!
      There is no substitute for Voltage!

Comment

to GCF mberta2.
        If your handy around mechanical stuff, golf carts are just more of the same with a couple of tricks thrown in.
        There's lots of help here for you when you need it.

Comment

hello, this is a good forum here but yep I learned how to use that
          IF WE CAN'T HELP OTHERS THEN WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE ARE WE
          sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the welcome guys. My mother in law bought her first golf cart last year, and she is trusting it in my hands this winter to go over everything, and maybe make some upgrades. It is a 98 Club Car electric. So any suggestions, throw them this way. I made a post in the Club Car section of the forum. I kind of have a golf cart, not quite though. Here is my "golf cart" Haha I don't think they will let me on the course though.

Comment

Posted earlier by mberta2 View Post
              Thanks for the welcome guys. My mother in law bought her first golf cart last year, and she is trusting it in my hands this winter to go over everything, and maybe make some upgrades. It is a 98 Club Car electric. So any suggestions, throw them this way. I made a post in the Club Car section of the forum. I kind of have a golf cart, not quite though. Here is my "golf cart" Haha I don't think they will let me on the course though.
              That's Pretty!

I'd like to have the money to get one.
              sigpic
              I'm here to help!
              There is no substitute for Voltage!

Comment

Wow, nice rig!
                I'm sure if you went on the golf course, the only thing they would let you do is pull carts out of the water traps.

Comment

Welcome!!

Is that a Kawi Teryx??

Comment

Yes it is. It is a Kawi Teryx with alot of money in it. HaHa.

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    X