New Here have a 94 DS CC gas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Here have a 94 DS CC gas

My names Travis and I have just aquired a 94 DS CC Gas powered cart. I traded a buddy of mine for some automotive labor, and am excited to have the cart. I was searching for a worong diagram and came across the site. Nice to have a place to gather and discuss issues. I am totally new to Golf Carts but do have mechanical experience. Would really like to see the worong diagram but definatly am not going to post five bonk posts for access so i am going to look around and maybe I can help answer some mechanical questions.... Merry Christmas everyone!

I should have included this in my first post, the car has had the ignition switch BYPASSED,, which melted some of the wiring and has lead me here. I need a key switch, and would also like to ask if anyone knows if I can repair the damaged wiring and hot start it while I am saving cash for a new switch, just to check out the engine and clutch ect.. will look for info on this in the forums, not trying to post in the wrong place, just seemes okay to elaborate on my introduction, thanks!

Comment

" to GCF Travis!
      There's no reason that the wiring should have melted unless someone bypassed the fuse. Post 1 and 2 will hotwire the circuit and should get the cart running
      Send me a PM and I'll see what I can do to help you out with your wiring.

Comment

I am moving this to the technical forum for the remainder of the thread, I hope that is okay, thanks.

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        X