New G14 gas owner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New G14 gas owner

Recently traded my 2002 36 volt TXT for a 95 G14 due to campground gas only rule, getting ready for winter rebuild, I havent been able to find much for performance parts for a g14 adding Jakes 6" inch lift and 22s, flip flop,and some diamond plate stuff and am worried about extra weight and larger tire size. I already have driven clutch spring installed anyone know of performance upgrades for this cart short of Big Block kit, Thanks Eric
    Attached Files

That's the first time I have heard of a campground requiring gas, usually if anything it's the other way around.
    Any ideas as to why they have a gas only rule?

Comment

Welcome to the forum Eric! Nice cart!!! I would also like to know about that gas only rule.

Matti
      Regards

Comment

Posted earlier by dougmcp View Post
        That's the first time I have heard of a campground requiring gas, usually if anything it's the other way around.
        Any ideas as to why they have a gas only rule?
        My membership campground also restricts golf carts to gas only. The prevailing thought on the reason: so the campground doesn't have to pay extra for electricity to run the cart battery chargers.

Comment

Interesting
          Regards

Comment

How bizarre, in today's world where everyone seems to be concerned with pollution and noise your campground goes the other way.
            I live in CA and you haven't been able to buy a gas golf cart for years.
            Here is a CA Air Resources quote:
            To be legal for use in areas in California that do not attain the federal ozone standards, golf carts, manufactured on or after January 1, 1997, must have zero emissions.
            The use of illegal golf carts is subject to substantial penalties of up to $5,000 per cart.

Comment

The power company only alots a certain amount to the campground at a certain price if they go over they lose their discount, or thats what they are saying anyway

Comment

Posted earlier by dougmcp View Post
                How bizarre, in today's world where everyone seems to be concerned with pollution and noise your campground goes the other way.
                I live in CA and you haven't been able to buy a gas golf cart for years.
                Here is a CA Air Resources quote:
                Ohh yeah, Surprised that the manufacturers don't come up with a clean emissions version.

edit: for gas models I guess you can say their clean emissions version is the electric models.
                Regards

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                X