Newbie on this forum...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie on this forum...

Hey Guys... I am a newbie here but not to golf carts or forums. I go by Rhinomike on the BU forum. Dougmcp refeered me over here..... I am looking forward to learning more and teaching others what I have learned. I have 2 carts....

2002 EZ Go PDS - 4 seater - Stock

Then my baby...

2004 Custom Made EZ Go PDS - 6 seat limo cart. AC Powered. 48 volts. CALIFORNIA Street Legal with license plates..... Here are a few pics of my limo cart...

to GCF Mike!
    I like the Long and Low Ezgo!
    Is that the AC kit from VCTech Co?
    How long have you had it installed?
    Updated by dougmcp; November 3, 2011, 07:29 PM.

Comment

Welcome to the golf carts forum!

Mike, I like the long and sleek EZGO. Did you custom fabricate the frame as well? Also, do you get good battery mileage as compared to a basic 2 or 4 seater?

Matti
      Regards

Comment

Posted earlier by dougmcp View Post
        to GCF Mike!
        I like the Long and Low Ezgo!
        Is that the AC kit from VCTech Co?
        How long have you had it installed?
        I have had it for over 2 years..... I burnt threw 2 stock motors, 3 aftermarket motors and 3 Alltrax Controllers before I did the upgrade. Best money I have spent on my cart. Worth every penny. Lots of power and lots of run time. This is where I got the system...

http://hpevs.com/

Comment

Posted earlier by Matti View Post
          Welcome to the golf carts forum!

Mike, I like the long and sleek EZGO. Did you custom fabricate the frame as well? Also, do you get good battery mileage as compared to a basic 2 or 4 seater?

Matti
          With the upgrade to 48 volts I got a big jump in run time. Then I upgraded to the AC System and I got a huge jump in run time. Fully loaded (me, my wife and 4 boys) if I cruise at about 15 mph I can pretty muc run all day long. Probably close to 100 miles.... We usually cruise at about 15 mph..... When I push up to 25 mph I get about 6 hours on a charge.....

I did not do the frame work myself. I had a guy near my house do it for me. He does the stretch out of his garage. I dont have the welding talent to do it myself.

Comment

Interesting. He did a great job, I also like the color and pin striping. Great job
            Regards

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            X