New to Golf Carts and Battery Life Saver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to Golf Carts and Battery Life Saver

I am new to this forum and new to Battery Life Saver. Has anyone used this product? Go to my website if you don't know what it is. Thanks.
    Attached Files
    Updated by Michael Eddie; October 20, 2011, 07:27 PM. Reason: removed URL

I understand there may be some benefits to using a product like this.
    Maybe you could answer some questions for me.
    1) How long have you been in business?
    2) If your product guarantees to extend battery life 2 to 3 times, does that mean my batteries could last 14 to 21 years?
    3) In your material you state "electronic desulfator need the cooling fins to handle its high power output" and yet the information posted says it draws 250ma (1/4 amp), can you clarify the statement?
    4) You state the warranty to be a 3 year "limited" warranty, how would I return this for not extending my battery life if it didn't do it?
    5) Do you have a copy of your warranty statement that you could post?

As a side note: I'm not sure at this point whether this would be considered spam but I will give you an opportunity to respond before I pass judgment.

Comment

BatteryLifeShop, I agree with Doug and I await your response to his post.

Thanks for joining, but if your soul purpose here is to advertise than this place is not for you. I modified your username and your post.

You may not be able to log in unless you log in under BatteryLifeShop because the other username was unacceptable and I modified it.
      Regards

Comment

I understand there may be some benefits to using a product like this.
        Maybe you could answer some questions for me.
        1) How long have you been in business? I just started the website about 3 weeks ago.

2) If your product guarantees to extend battery life 2 to 3 times, does that mean my batteries could last 14 to 21 years? Apparently, in theory

3) In your material you state "electronic desulfator need the cooling fins to handle its high power output" and yet the information posted says it draws 250ma (1/4 amp), can you clarify the statement? Not yet. I have written a note to the manaufacturer and will get back with you shortly. These types of questions are one of the main reasons I joined this forum.

4) You state the warranty to be a 3 year "limited" warranty, how would I return this for not extending my battery life if it didn't do it? You wouldn't after 3 years. You have 60 days to use the product and return it if you don't like it (if it doesn't revive dead batteries, if it doesn't increase performance, etc.) The 3 year warranty is if is falls apart, breaks, etc. The reality is, if it extends your batteries by just a few months it more than pays for itself.

5) Do you have a copy of your warranty statement that you could post? Will get back to you shortly on that.

As a side note: I'm not sure at this point whether this would be considered spam but I will give you an opportunity to respond before I pass judgment. Let me know what you decide. Either way I appreciate the info.

Comment

Here is a copy of the warranty as requested.

The Battery Life Saver electronic device 3 Year
          Limited Warranty Program
          This Battery Life Saver electronic device is warranted to the original pur-chaser only, to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for three years from the date of purchase without additional charge. The warranty does not extend to subsequent purchasers or users. Battery Life Saver electronic device will not be responsible for any amount of damage in excess of the retail purchase price of the product under any circum-stances. Incidental and consequential damages are especially excluded from coverage under this warranty. This warranty does not apply to dam-age to units from misuse or incorrect installation. Misuse includes wiring or connecting to improper polarity power sources. This product cannot damage your battery. Battery Life Saver electronic device will not re-place any batteries under this warranty .
          RETURN/REPAIR POLICY: Contact Battery Life Saver customer service before returning any defective product. Product that is returned to Battery Life Saver within 30 days of the date of purchase will be replaced free of charge. If such a product is returned more than 30 days but less than three years from the purchase date, Battery Life Saver will replace it free of charge, upon determining that the unit is defective. The customer is responsible for the shipping charges on all returned items after 30 days.
          LIMITATIONS: This warranty does not cover batteries, defects resulting from normal wear and tear (including chips, scratches, abrasions, discoloration or fading due to usage or exposure to sunlight), accidents, damage dur-ing shipping to our service facility, alterations, unauthorized use or repair, neglect, misuse, abuse, failure to follow instructions for care and mainte-nance, fire, flood and Acts of God .
          STATE LAW RIGHTS: This warranty gives you specific legal rights. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the exclusions or limitations stated herein may not apply. This warranty gives the purchaser specific legal rights; other rights, which vary from state to state, may apply .
          TO REQUEST WARRANTY SERVICE FOR THIS PRODUCT: Contact Battery Life Saver Customer Service by telephone, fax, e-mail or mail to receive an RMA number . We suggest that you keep the original packaging in case you need to ship the unit. When returning a product, include your name, address, phone number, dated sales receipt (or proof of purchase) and a description of the reason for return. After examining the unit, we will make every effort to replace it within four weeks.

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          X