Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

I have a 06 club car precedent. 94 EZGO and 97 club car, both of these at my lake house. I love working on the 94 and 97 . I am having some electircal problems with 06 .
    Attached Files
    Updated by imdisturbed; October 11, 2011, 01:33 AM. Reason: added pic of 06 club car

Type of eletrical Problem. Aftermarket light kit not working. First rear light, then head lights. I want to learn more about factory wiring harness to help troubleshoot my problem.

Comment

Hello IAmDisturbed, Hope you aren't too disturbed.

I would start by finding out the brand name and contacting the aftermarket light supplier for an wiring diagram

Matti
      Regards

Comment

Great picture by the way!
        Regards

Comment

to GCF.
          After 5 posts you will be able to access the wiring diagrams.

Comment

Got home from work this morning and decided to look at this problem. I found both rear light connects loose. Problem 1 fixed. I started with head lights at the dash. With the light connecter loose i had 12v. Still had no lights, i thought this was odd being a parallel light connection. Maybe I had 2 bad bulbs. I disconnected and removed the lights from the bracket. 1 light worked connected directly to the battery but the other did not. change the H3 12v 55W bulbs and both started working again. Odd to have a parallel circuit and one light not working.
            Thanks

Comment

I am interested in finding a radio and speaker mounting assembly. I like the idea of the dash. Prefer a carbon fiber look. I don't like the idea of losing my open space in my dash. This cart is for riding around the neighborhood, to the pool, grocery store, football games. I don't take anything that I can't put in my pockets or pool bag.
              The other option I have seen is overhead. I am worried what if it doesn't fit. How to hide the wiring. Will it look like crap. I want to keep my mirror.
              Any suggestion on either options; model, color type, contact for ordering, fit.

Comment

I'm not a fan of overhead stereo systems as they tend to shake a lot up there. The roof is not really that structurally sound and is only classified as a sun shade.
                Take a look at some these speaker enclosures for your cart that would mount in the corners under the dash: http://gallery.vendio.com/view/lotus..._ts=1318426048

Comment

I believe this is what I was looking for thanks.

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  X