Greetings GolfCartsForum Members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings GolfCartsForum Members

I just joined the forum and would like to say hello. I have never owned a golf cart before, but am in the process of researching the various makes and will close in on a particular manufacturer before year's end. Since my wife and I are avid RVers, we want to transport the golf cart with us to the various campgrounds.

I do know that I want to buy a basic cart and then accessorize it; therefore, I will be asking lots of questions. Thanks for your patience in advance.

Tom

to GCF Tom!
    My first thoughts are to stay with electric carts as they are more readily acceptable in all situations.
    Will you be trailering it or loading it on the truck?
    All of the big 3, Ezgo, Club Car and Yamaha make good carts.
    IMO:
    Ezgo has the most available accesories, information on them is free and parts are less expensive.
    Club Car is more complicated than Ezgo, parts are more expensive and information is more closely guarded but for sale.
    Yamaha is the best riding and has the least amount of accessories available.

Comment

Welcome to the forum ZachMan, glad to have you as a aspiring part of our community!

Matti
      Regards

Comment

Thanks for the warm greetings!!!

Comment

Hello ZackMan, i am new here also. I think we will learn a lot from this forum. I believe these guys have a lot of knowledge about carts. I have learned a lot already.

Comment

johnnyj,

Thanks for the warm welcome. I'm looking forward to learning as much about golf carts as possible. Perhaps we will be able to share notes down the timeline.

Tom

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            X